Quilt With Us

Scissor Queen's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't make it to the sewing expo in February but I'll be there for the quilt show…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 31, 2009 to Rocky Mountain Sew Expo in Denver CO

2 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Lowell D Adams

"I try not to save really small scraps. If I can get a 2 inch strip or a couple of 4…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 17, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"I think you get straighter, more on grain cuts when you wash first. If I was just go…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 17, 2009 to To Wash or Not To Wash That is the Question?

42 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Bev

"I'll check it out! Thanks for letting me know!"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 5, 2009 to Any recommendations on a new sewing/quilting machine?

30 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by kinmtairy

"I would also like to see the new replies to a discussion at the top instead of added…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 3, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"I am a native Coloradoan. Then I moved downhill to Kansas for a good long while and…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 3, 2009 to Where are you from and how long have you been Quilting?

246 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Grampz

"With that kind of budget I'd be tempted to buy two machines, a dedicated quilting ma…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 3, 2009 to Any recommendations on a new sewing/quilting machine?

30 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by kinmtairy

"I have inlaws in Wilmington and Washington North Carolina. Next time we drive out th…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 3, 2009 to Hello from the Mountains of NC

4 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Connecting Threads

"It would be nice if General Chit Chat was a whole catagory instead of a discussion i…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 3, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"I am in charge of my guild's retreat this year and this is very likely the thread th…"

Scissor Queen replied Jan 3, 2009 to Essential Thread

141 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Judy/WA

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service