Quilt With Us

Gwyn Hines's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"When I am really stuck at what to charge a person I fall back on the 10 cents a squa…"

Gwyn Hines replied Aug 19, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"I had the Aunt Becky and found that it was alittle ackward to use. I then figured ou…"

Gwyn Hines replied Jul 20, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"Thank you for reading this, like I said it is frustrating. I will be unavailable for…"

Gwyn Hines replied Jul 9, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"Well it is a good thing that I will be too busy to quilt over the next week because…"

Gwyn Hines replied Jul 8, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"Okay do you want to know what happened in the saga of "I don't get this"? Well after…"

Gwyn Hines replied Jul 8, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"I have recently bought a mega quilter and am having a few frustrations. I can quilt…"

Gwyn Hines replied Jul 6, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"I have been quilting with flannel for years and have done nothing different sewing i…"

Gwyn Hines replied May 4, 2009 to Working with Flannel

5 May 7, 2009
Reply by Chris Bell/IA

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service