Quilt With Us

Charlotte Gustavson's Discussions (893)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Ahhh, I just found this discussion on your page. : ) (You don't have the size posted…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Oct 19, 2010 to Need help figuring out how to finish a quilt

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Cecile M Schmidt

"Oh, my! I've found that the best approach with mine is to make him laugh (but I'm pr…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Feb 24, 2010 to Partner Issues

86 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by sharon leipert/BC Canada

"Hi! I live in Dover, NJ which is located in the upper northwest corner of the State.…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Mar 16, 2009 to Where are you from and how long have you been Quilting?

246 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Grampz

"I like that! It would be like Christmas everytime I opened it! LOL"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Jan 11, 2009 to I need a project plan

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"Aren't teenage neighbors great? I used to baby-sit occasionally for mine when she wa…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Jan 10, 2009 to I need a project plan

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"My machine has two posts for thread spools, so I can wind my bobbins while still thr…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Jan 10, 2009 to machine quilting frame users

33 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Anna Sue Trunck

"I 'm still chuckling over Running with Scissors' answer. I had the same reaction to…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Jan 9, 2009 to I need a project plan

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"I use the plastic tubing for my bobbins, too. I'll have to try the trick with the ta…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Jan 8, 2009 to Share a tip

156 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jodie ~ Texas

"Hi! I've seen those amazing quilts! Aren't they incredible? I, in my *brilliance*, t…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Jan 8, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"Hi, Karan! I wish I could say I had *a* plastic container with my trimmings! ; ) Unf…"

Charlotte Gustavson replied Jan 8, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service