Quilt With Us

Marla Southers's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I was wondering if you could develop some more shirting type fabrics that would work…"

Marla Southers replied May 1, 2009 to Fabric Suggestions

50 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Deb Sweet

"Jennifer, I am with you! So far I am very very impressed with the fabric lines that…"

Marla Southers replied Apr 14, 2009 to Fabric Feedback

126 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by AidaCJ/NH

"Hi Deb, Welcome to the group! I too have a Bernina 440 with the BSR and have been u…"

Marla Southers replied Apr 9, 2009 to Machine Quilting

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Nancy Lee Lennox

"Yes, space can be a problem. I probably wouldn't sew as much if I had to take everyt…"

Marla Southers replied Mar 27, 2009 to sewing cabinet

6 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"Hi CJ! I was browsing around and found your comment. I really like this site. I boug…"

Marla Southers replied Mar 27, 2009 to Any recommendations on a new sewing/quilting machine?

30 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by kinmtairy

"I want a long arm too some day. Definitely won't be any time soon. I lean toward the…"

Marla Southers replied Mar 27, 2009 to Any recommendations on a new sewing/quilting machine?

30 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by kinmtairy

"Hi Ronda. I hope that your mom was able to get some help with the pattern. I have be…"

Marla Southers replied Mar 26, 2009 to Civil War Quilt 'Women's Voices'

7 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Judi Robinson

"I figure by now you already have the machine of your dreams and hope what ever you b…"

Marla Southers replied Mar 26, 2009 to Any recommendations on a new sewing/quilting machine?

30 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by kinmtairy

"I also was going to recommend to everyone Bonnie Hunter's website of quiltville.com…"

Marla Southers replied Mar 26, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"Well, I don't know for sure either so am looking forward for more comments on this o…"

Marla Southers replied Mar 26, 2009 to Need help understanding a pattern...

3 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Pitchou

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service