Quilt With Us

kingskidaz's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions we all can learn more and more fro…"

kingskidaz replied Mar 5, 2009 to Fabric Purchased most often from????

26 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Monika/NC

"That is fine Janet I know what on the fly is. I just got back from womens bible stud…"

kingskidaz replied Mar 4, 2009 to Where do you lay out your quilts to put them together? Help needed.....

10 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Maryjean Anderson

"Hi Thanks for the idea of the haning ceiling frame can you give me more details I ca…"

kingskidaz replied Mar 4, 2009 to Where do you lay out your quilts to put them together? Help needed.....

10 Mar 6, 2009

"Thanks Janet for the great idea. I use my twin bed now to lay them out to plan how t…"

10 Mar 6, 2009

"Thanks Chyna and Lauren for replying, I just tried it last night and it does work wo…"

kingskidaz replied Feb 16, 2009 to Anyone heard of or using a Fiskars Rotary Ruler?

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Elaine Brammell

"Yes Im have used a mattress pad for batting but it was very heavy a nice thick quilt…"

kingskidaz replied Feb 12, 2009 to Fabric Purchased most often from????

26 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Monika/NC

"Thanks so much Tansy for replying. I am getting better at spotting better quiality 1…"

kingskidaz replied Feb 9, 2009 to Fabric Purchased most often from????

26 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Monika/NC

"Thanks Cathy for the Craigslist idea and my therapy with quilting I think is because…"

26 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Monika/NC

"Thanks so much Carol, I understand the difference in quality of fabric but I just ca…"

26 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Monika/NC

"I really appreciate you suggestion on "Freecycle" I am not sure they have heard of i…"

26 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Monika/NC

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service