Quilt With Us

Prairie Quilter/NE's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree.  I think we've already lost some of what made the site special in the begin…"

Prairie Quilter/NE replied Mar 27, 2014 to How many personal photos should be allowed on Quilt With Us?

33 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Patricia Harris

"Maybe the slide show could be adjusted to include only quilt photos.  It seems to me…"

Prairie Quilter/NE replied Mar 27, 2014 to How many personal photos should be allowed on Quilt With Us?

33 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Patricia Harris

"Thanks, Carol Ann.  No problems, just busy.  I agree with you that this would never…"

33 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Patricia Harris

"Well, apparently there have been some complaints, otherwise this subject wouldn't be…"

33 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Patricia Harris

"Darlene Zimmerman has a book that talks about binding ice cream cone borders.  If me…"

Prairie Quilter/NE replied Jun 16, 2012 to Binding on Ice Cream Cone Border

5 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Sneed

"Dixie, I know I'm a little late getting to this discussion, but hop on over to the A…"

Prairie Quilter/NE replied Jul 1, 2011 to hand quilting

10 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Prairie Quilter/NE

"Oops, I forgot "The Healing Quilt" by Lauraine Snelling."

Prairie Quilter/NE replied Mar 3, 2009 to What do you like to read?

70 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Rosie Kiel

"I liked the Elm Creek Quilt novels as well. Stephanie Grace Whitson's "Sarah's Patch…"

Prairie Quilter/NE replied Mar 3, 2009 to What do you like to read?

70 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Rosie Kiel

"I live on a ranch in rural southwestern Nebraska. I've been quilting since 1989. I'v…"

Prairie Quilter/NE replied Feb 8, 2009 to Where are you from and how long have you been Quilting?

246 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Grampz

RSS

Sweet and Lovely

New & Exclusive! Sweet and Lovely Collection just $7.96/yard Shop now »

Glacier Peak

New & Exclusive! Glacier Peak Collection just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2017   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service