Quilt With Us

Maryjean Anderson's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I make use of our big open floors at church. I go over during the day when nothing i…"

Maryjean Anderson replied Mar 6, 2009 to Where do you lay out your quilts to put them together? Help needed.....

10 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Maryjean Anderson

"I started out with one of Carol Doak's beginners books, then discovered M'liss Rae H…"

Maryjean Anderson replied Feb 7, 2009 to Foundation Paper Piecing

37 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Gwen

"This was supposed to go with the question up above asking what kinds of machines we…"

Maryjean Anderson replied Jan 17, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"I have a Janome 6600 also and I love everything about it. I had been sewing on an ol…"

Maryjean Anderson replied Jan 16, 2009 to Have a question that doesn't fit into any of the other categories?

193 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Marianne

"When I'm sewing binding on by hand, I'm usually on the couch in the living room. I g…"

Maryjean Anderson replied Jan 11, 2009 to Share a tip

156 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jodie ~ Texas

"It's interesting that the generation of depression era moms have created a generatio…"

Maryjean Anderson replied Jan 9, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"I got a Janome 6600 in August and I did a lot of research first. I tried Vikings, Pf…"

Maryjean Anderson replied Jan 5, 2009 to Any recommendations on a new sewing/quilting machine?

30 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by kinmtairy

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service