Quilt With Us

Diana Bracy's Discussions (1,090)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Artquilter for sharing the link. Her work is just gorgeous! I love the "flow…"

Diana Bracy replied Jun 18, 2010 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"This is from Jan Johnson and she mailed it to me like a regular envelope. She is not…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 6, 2010 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"We are now making postcards, a little bigger than aceos. They are 4 x6 inches and ca…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 6, 2010 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"I will have to jump on the batiK band wagon. Most of my mosaic art quilts are made f…"

Diana Bracy replied Jun 19, 2009 to Fabric Suggestions

50 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Deb Sweet

"Hi all! I have just the thing to do with our scraps! Gwen has started a group of ac…"

Diana Bracy replied Apr 19, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"I am happy that we are friends, too. The class starts on February 7th,, however, you…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 24, 2009 to I need a project plan

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"This is the name of the group: StudioQuilts-GoldilocksAndFriends I have asked her to…"

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"{{{{{ROFLOL}}}}} with you! That is funny. I am so sorry. I did not mean to introduce…"

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"Hi there! Yes, the study group is on the book "Fabric Art Workshop" by Susan Stein.…"

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"No, you are not alone. As a quilter, there are days when I want to sew and others wh…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 23, 2009 to I need a project plan

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service