Quilt With Us

Diana Bracy's Discussions (1,090)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah!!! I'll take the trophy! Bowing down to applause and smiling. Thank You! You wi…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 9, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"I have a bigger mask that I created using larger scraps. Actually I used a leather…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 9, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"Hi Charlotte, most of my miniatures were given away or sold. I made a amish miniatur…"

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"Trudy, doll house quilts were also included with my first quilting experience. My fr…"

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"That is beautiful! Using the foundation makes it easier to work with the smalles pie…"

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"Running with Scissors, I think that is a great idea! Sometimes I realize later that…"

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

"Have you though of joining in with someone here and starting an UnFinished Project C…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 8, 2009 to I need a project plan

41 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Aili in CT

"Hi Charlotte, When I first started quilting, 15 years ago, I made miniature quilts.…"

Diana Bracy replied Jan 8, 2009 to What do you do with your left over bits and pieces from you quilts? How do you save and/or store them? This is one of my biggest problems in cleaning up my sewing room!

61 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Bracy

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service