Quilt With Us

If anyone is interested in doing a Mystery Quilt, we'll start on November 26th...after Thanksgiving and Black Friday and Cyber Saturday.

Let me know; the clues and pictures (thanks, Jackie!) will be posted on this discussion board.

Views: 1956

Replies to This Discussion

That sounds great, Lynne.  The colors will be fine for this pattern.

I'll try to get the cutting instructions posted after Thanksgiving; everyone too busy right now to start another project.  

I have my fabrics picked out.  I had all but one contrasting fabric in my stash, so headed to the local quilt shop and found it.  I am excited about this .

So am I, Nancy....and I even know what it looks like LOL!

Count me in Sandy.  I like a mystery quilt.  Jackie does a good job with the samples!!

Uh-oh.....the pressure is on!

Jackie, You will do a great job with checking that pattern out.  No pressure lady!

Yea! Glad you're in, Jan. How about Linda? I know she's not on this list but you could forward the clues to her if you think she'd like the idea.

I’ll join in too.  I just pulled fabrics for the Bonnie Hunter mystery and haven’t put everything back where it belongs so will get some out for this project as well.  Sounds like  fun.

Peg

I'm going to join you all for the Mystery Quilt project. I like the idea of 2 weeks between steps. Sounds fun.

I twisted Joyce's arm and she wants to join the fun!

Yippie...Peg, Jacque, Nancy and Joyce!  That makes 15 of us!

House is quiet, kids have goneback home, finally had time to pull out some stuff.  Hope this will work - have had the feature fabric for a while; love the brown floral - such a delicate little print.  Hope the white, cornflower blue, and tan will be OK for the mystery.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service