Quilt With Us

If anyone is interested in doing a Mystery Quilt, we'll start on November 26th...after Thanksgiving and Black Friday and Cyber Saturday.

Let me know; the clues and pictures (thanks, Jackie!) will be posted on this discussion board.

Views: 1940

Replies to This Discussion

What a neat cardinal quilt Jan.  That turned out great!

Love it, Jan!!  Love the subtle green with the 'pop' fabrics!!

The cardinal fabric is gorgeous and made for a great focal fabric!  Beautiful quilt, Jan!

I had mentioned that you would be surprised at MY mystery quilt fabrics since none of the fabrics I selected were PURPLE!  So here is my mystery quilt:

And my focus fabric is a beautiful brightly colored paisley that is truly "lickable"!!!  :)  Along with lime green and bright turquoise---I am in love with this quilt!

That is luscious fabric Marcia!!!!!  And you piecing, as always, is perfection.  Love it!

I don't have much fabric left for the binding.....except my lime green.  So lime green binding it is!  :)

That is a wonderful combination, Marcia.  I really like this pattern more and more!

I see some purple in your focus fabric!!

You are right.....and I almost picked royal purple and hot pink (instead of my lime green and turquoise colors)!  But decided to switch things up and not go with my usual purple!  I know...shocker, huh?!!  :)

Awesome, Marcia!!  

Here is my finish.  I had to dig thru my stash to find something that would work for the border.  I didn't have enough of the red or green because I used it in another quilt.  I found this brown that works pretty good, it is from the stash that Deb shared at retreat, there was just enough.  I think that is what this quilt is getting renamed "Just Enough".  I have just enough of the feature and background fabrics left to do a magic binding with the piping.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service