Quilt With Us

Post your fabric suggestions here!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As you can see by my name on this board, I'd LOVE to see some batik, or even batik like fabric from you folks. I have never bought fabric from you, but I've heard that it is great quality. I do buy your thread and its fantastic, so I'm sure I'd like your fabric too. Just a suggestion
Batiks would be great - I've been trying to get my boss to okay a trip to Bali to do research. If I get the go ahead I'll let you know! Keep your fingers crossed for me :)
I second the request for Batiks! Please! I know they'd be more expensive than CT's normal prices, but they'd be so worth it.
Happy New Year!!
I love C.T. fabrics....I would like to see some more neutrals, maybe not in a collection, but ones that would go with all.
I would also like to see a nice Christmas line.
Keep up the good work!
Deb
This is something that I would love to do - I've started and stopped a neutral group several times. One will make an appearance sometime but not this year, we have to plan so far in advance the groups for 2009 are already designed through the end of the year!
I am a lover of 1930 type fabric would love to see a line in that like in the samplers. or by the yard.. I love the fabric here.
I would love to see some 1930's reproduction fabrics. I use them for my Sunbonnet Sue applique blocks.
Check out Mama's Cottons 2 it's our newest 1930's group. Just posted on line yesterday!
I agree with the suggestion for batiks. I also would like to see more bright colors and really darks, and also marbles and blenders. I have bought a few of your fabrics and they were wonderful for quality. Also thank you for a site that doesn't cost $50 a year to join. I refuse to pay for online quilt sites. I have also ordered books and tools from you and have been very happy with the prices and service. Thanks again for a great site and your great service.
I would love to see a civil war inspired collection. I love your fabrics and the price is always right.
We do have a Historical Floral (obviously not named yet!) coming up at the end of the year that might interest you!
Love all your stuff especially the great prices. How about some brights especially polka dots. Also, I am making a quilt using at least a hundred fabrics and am doing it in all tribal, african-inspired fabrics. How about some of those as well.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service