Quilt With Us

Post your fabric suggestions here!

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Debbie about a Christmas line! That would be fantastic. Also, since I'm seeing lots of popular-culture-themed prints these days (e.g. Wizard of Oz, Very Hungry Caterpillar), I was thinking some Anne of Green Gables fabrics would be great!
We have a Winter/Christmas line called Snow Days coming up in June/July. It's bright and has snowmen in it. Also another Winter line called Twilight Frost about the same time.
I would be interested in some fabric panels. I've completed a black and white mystery quilt, but need something for a center block(s). I've ordered CT fabrics and just love them--great quality!
Batiks would be wonderful. Also some tone on tones. I really like your fabric. Your thread is awesome Lori
Batiks would be great. How about some French-themed fabric (like Pierre Deux)? I ordered all the Riviera fabrics. I love the colors and the variety is great! You offer a nice variety of products for reasonable prices. Thanks for the community this web site is bringing together. And how great to be encouraged to offer feedback!
I just placed an order with Connecting Threads today. I bought some about a month ago and plan to start using it next week. It came quickly and is wonderful fabric. IT's nice to be able to buy some good fabric for a change.
I would love to see a charm pack and jelly roll available of baby fabrics.
I don't have any suggestions but I just received my box of fabric in the mail from CT. OMG they are just beautiful! I have been trying to use up my stash and it is getting somewhat down but when I saw some of the new fabric lines you had out I had to get some. I just love the samplers. It's just enough for what I need with what I am making. And the Reviera fabric is BEAUTIFUL!! The colors are so bright and crisp! Can you tell I am happy with my order!
I want to thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. I have added them to my list of future possibles. I also want to thank you for all your positive feedback on our fabric and threads it's nice to know you think we are going in the right direction!
As I look at the cover of my CT winter 2009 catalog, I am noticing that there are several colors on the featured quilt, however, when I look at the pages for fabric, I don't seem to find what looks like matches for the blocks. I am not interested in buying a kit ( I have had bad luck with them in the past). I would just like to order the fabric. I would also like to see some lemon yellow, which is very hard to find.
If you go to the kit (Southern Stars 1992) you can click on the button below the quilt that says "View Fabric Yardages" and you can see all the fabrics that are in the kit. The cover kit sometimes looks different on the cover than on the inside shot because on the cover it was shot in natural light and inside we shoot the picture in our studio so it's photography lighting. The kit was made from the Country Essentials Breeze collection.
I would love to see some blenders. I am always looking for blenders to go with the collections. I am new to CT and have not tried your fabric as of yet, but will be making an order soon! I downloaded the collections into EQ6 and am playing with some designs that I have. Still working on that perfect match that I want.

I would also like to see some tone on tone...I like to play with spray dies. So a light tan, cream, white or something along that line that I can die myself for that unusual color that can't be matched again.

JMHO

Tina Reed

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service