Quilt With Us

Share feedback on your favorite CT fabric here!

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Riviera focal is my favorite!! I can't decide if I like it better in honeydew or aqua though!
Me too. I solved it by getting both.

Me too!

Both of the Riviera lines are my favorites - I have a pretty big stash of it and plan a Jewel Box quilt from it. I like the 30's lines and the Mirage mottled blenders, but those Riviera fabrics are just terrific!

I love the Emille's Pumpkin Patch line but I keep having to buy fabric to make stuff for other people...eventually I need to buy stuff from that collection and make something for ME for a change :)
I have been wanting to order some Emilie's Pumpkin Patch too, and am thinking it would go perfectly for this pattern I picked up recently....(I'm thinking of doing the placemats with the Emilie pumpkin print instead of the ugly brown in this picture, and the other Emilie accent fabrics for the stripes).

Cute!
My favorite is usually the newest line to come out so right now it is Riviera. I consider myself a fabric junkie. I love all styles and colors. I never could decorate with one color scheme.
I think right now it's the Riviera, but I also like Root of the Madder a lot. Both are very different from each other, but I think they both are absolutely beautiful.
I was thinking of getting Root of the Madder for a Civil War quilt. What are your thoughts of the quality of the fabric? Patti Mason
I really like the Cottage Blossoms and the Country Essential strips! I made one of my queen size quilts out of fabrics from these two lines.
oh yes... I think the Riviera is my favorite right now.
I just received my order of the Indigo 3 collection. It is beautiful. I ordered the fat quarter bundle, six yards of the lightest for background, several 3 yards peices for borders. I plan to make a dresdan plate and problably will have enough for 2 more quilts.

RSS

Robyn Pandolph is now at Connecting Threads!

We now carry fabrics from Robyn Pandolph! Introducing Faded Splendor. 

Rotary Cutter & Ruler Sale

Select rulers and rotary cutters are on sale now! Save 40% »

© 2014   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service