Quilt With Us

I am thinking about a 3 shade (light, medium, dark) fabric swap. 10 inch squares would be a nice size I think, but am open to other ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Quilt store quality fabric in solid, small print, or tonal.

Anybody in?

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mickey,

I am sorry to say that we closed this swap when we got 12 people.

I am sure we will be having more swaps in the future.

Please tell the group about your guild's swaps.

Luann
Good morning Luann. Just a note that I mailed my fabric package yesterday and was told you'd have it on Monday, March 30. Was shocked at the postage. Goes to show you that I don't mail all that much out, smile. Have a great day. Ruth D
I got another package yesterday--from Vermont--I slept since I last looked at the city and now, of course, can't remember--LOL. These fabrics were very pretty. Put me in mind of an Italian hillside. Lovely.

Luann
Hi Luann - I mailed my fabric today, priority mail, you should see it by Tuesday at the latest. Thanks Gina
We are looking better and better. St. Albens, VT yesterday and Fairfax, VT today. Lovely, soft colors today.

Hope everyone gets their stuff in the mail this weekend. It is so much fun to go to the mailbox for something other than bills.

Luann
I mailed my fabric yesterday (Friday) priority mail so you should have it no later than Tuesday. I wish I could see what you're seeing! (but I soon will, won't I?!) These next two weeks are going to killers for me because I am a tax preparer, so the thought of receiving suprise fabric will keep me going!!
Quiltlady (alias Cathy Holman!)
Just wanted to let you know I mailed my fabric yesterday. I am so excited to see what everyone sent!
Cheri
Two more packages today. I am thinking spring in Japan, cherry blossoms, new leaves on the trees. Very exciting. One from Vancouver, WA and the other from Onterio. I love, love, love the extra fabric. It is SOOOOO nice. Soft hand, beautiful colors. All the batiks I have ever seen are quite stiff and feel almost brittle. These are lovely. May cause a small riot at work when I won't give any of it away. LOL.

Luann
Awesome - I'm happy that you are happy too! I seem to have a bit of a fabric collection including those and gave you a nice cut - they are washed already - all my fabric is pre-washed, I'm in that group :).

Batik seems to come in many weights and stiffnesses. I really noticed when my local fabric store had a table up and of course I was feeling them :).

Linda
3 more packages today. Think homemade cinnamon pecan rolls from Boise, ID. And yellow roses from Carson City, NV--that package smells divine. Beautiful fabics and lucious smell. Yumm. And a huge field of astors from Ft. Wayne, IN. I can't decide what is more fun, the fabric or seeing where it all comes from.

This has been an absolute blast.

Luann
OOOoohhhhhhhhhhhh!! More fabric. Think ultra urban chic. This came from Bel Air, MD. This has been just about the most fun I have had in a long time, not better than sex, LOL, but lots of fun.

Luann
That's sounding better and better! how many more are you expecting :)

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service