Quilt With Us

I am starting this discussion to kind of organize who is going to the Ankeny Quilt Show. Their website says it's friday and saturday, july 6th and 7th. I thought the majority of us who are going might be going on saturday, as some are working friday. I would love to get a plan going for lunch somewhere. Maybe somewhere that has sort of a private area for us girls to be loud in and share/show what we have bought. I can't think of anywhere in ankeny at the moment, but I will keep brainstorming amd ask around.
If you are interestednor definitely can go, let me know and I'll keep a list up top here! I can make a cell phone list if that's okay with everyone. Just send me your cell # through regular email and I will compile it amd send the list out to each of you. My email addy is bugeez04@yahoo.com
If there is anything I have forgotten to mention please bring it up. I am not the best at these discussions!

Diane- friday only
Jackie- saturday only
Lynne- possibly friday and Saturday
Marcia- saturday only

Peg- saturday only
Marybeth- saturday only

Betty- Saturday
Pat- saturday

Views: 433

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Totally spaced off this was the weekend!!  Don't know where my head is these days.  Must be filled with drywall dust!  LOL  Hope you ALL have a great time.  Wish I was there.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service