Quilt With Us

I enjoy quilting and macine embroidery. I saw an ad for Embroidablock where you complete the block on the embroidery machine and then finish with a quilt as you go method. Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks.
Sharon

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am just getting involved with this method (by Hoopsisters.com). Our LQS will be doing the block of the month starting later this summer. I spoke with one of the sisters at the Chicago quilt show and ended up buying 3 of their patterns! I have started one of them and boy is it fun to watch! If you go to Hoopsisters.com they have a list of the patterns available to the public.
Cathy
Thanks, Cathy. It looks great to me. I have already visited their website and I am going to order one to start out with . Do you have any suggestions on which one to start with? I have done projects in the hoop before and am familar with the applique process part of it. Have you done the quilt as you go before?
Thanks for replying!!!
Sharon
I am starting with "Beauty Found", however I also bought the sunflower one and the wedding ring. I haven't done the quilt as you go before but I'm excited to begin. I did my first square with scrap fabric and muslin on the back, but yesterday I bought some blues and peaches to start for real!! Let me know how it goes for you!
Cathy
Hi, Cathy. I think I am going to order one this morning. Still haven't decided which one though. I have some $$ - told my family that all I wanted for birthday and mothers day is $$. They thought I was just trying to be easy, but I want fabric, etc. and I would prefer to buy that myself. I will let you know which one I finally decide on.
Have a great day.
Sharon

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service