Quilt With Us

I just bought a Fiskars Rotary Ruler, it is a 24 inch ruler with a sliding rotery cutter attached. I have not tried it yet but hope it helps with my accuracy in cutting as I am legally blind and can not afford the expensive cutters out there on the market now. Anyone tried it? Anyone have any suggestions on better more accurage cutting techniques? Blessings Deb

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just had to have one of these but I don't use it.  Seems like it doesn't want to cut if you have more than 2 layers of fabric.  Sometimes I have a bunch of layers.  It was a waste of my money.  I got mine at Walmart.  Do you have one of the rulers with slots in it?  I use mine all the time and with a vision problem wouldn't that work better for you. 

Hi June,

I have this and love it.  Sorry it's not working for you.  Would you be interested in selling yours?

I'm not sure about selling it, I guess I'll think about it.

I need another 24" Fiskars Rotary Ruler. Please contact me if you are willing to sell yours.

I started thinking maybe it was the blade in rotary cutter part of the ruler.  I had hardly used it so I didn't think it was dull.  I replaced the blade and hooray!!!!!!  it seems to work a 100% better.  Maybe I'll give it another try.
If you change your mind, I would really like to buy it as I could use another one & they are no longer available.  My email address is epbcma@aol.com.  Thanks!  Elaine

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service