Quilt With Us

Post your helps, hints, questions, and photos for blocks 1 & 2 here.

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

very very pretty and classy looking
Your blocks are _beautiful_. What is the fabric you used - it looks (and probably is) positively shining! Nice work!!!
Thank you! They are pearls. Made by Michael Miller. They DO shine!
I did post these earlier but I changed th name of the pic.
Whow I love your fabrics and blocks.
I can't believe how much I've learned just by looking at everyone's pictures--especially about color! I got so excited when I saw someone used one of the fabrics that I have in my stash! Now I have a better idea what it will look like when it is made up.
OK Here are blocks 1 and 2.
Attachments:
Nancy - beautiful !!
Finished blocks 1&2, hope I'm posting them correctly. I'm a little techno challanged! It's a beautiful day here in the high desert of So Cal....so putting the hubby & son to work polishing the kitcen cabinets. Have a great day! Marie
Attachments:
Really like your colors/prints!
Thank you!
I just got my kit and can't wait to get started. I had to finish knitting a sweater for my grandson before I can start but it will be soon. Nancy
I finally got blocks 1 & 2 completed! I am very pleased with them. The instructions were very easy to follow which is such a treat!!! I am working on blocks 3 & 4 and should have them done by the end of the week if this week goes as I planned! I have attached pictures of my blocks and hope I have done that part correctly.
Attachments:

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service