Quilt With Us

Post your helps, hints, questions, and photos for blocks 1 & 2 here.

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, another beautiful set of blocks.
ooh Nicola, I love your brights! Can't wait to see how that one turns out!!!
Nell
Thank you. I am really loving the colors, it is coming together much better than I thought-and to think of all the fretting I did
They look great Nicola! Seems the more you fret the less reason you had to in the end after all!
Yes, I too love your rich jewel tone colors!
Oh wow!
I finally finished blocks 1 & 2. Now I can get started on 3 & 4. I posted them on my page.

Kristin - I assume you will add them to the photo album.
loved your blocks. I ordered the kit and it just came. Cant wait to get started on it. Hope mine looks half as perfect as yours. Kathy J
Well, latecomer got her stuff today :D That means I'll be washing fabric and forging ahead. Blocks 1 & 2, huh? Okay, when I'm finished I will post results...until then...

Bev
I finished my 1st and 2nd blocks. They are very easy to piece together. Love the ironing directions. I needed to order more fabric before I can go on to block 3 & 4. I am using Country Essentials Fall for my fabrics. I had purchased 1 fat quarter of each a while ago and decided this project would work well with them. But of course I need more of the cream backround print to complete the rest of the blocks. Can't wait for the fabric to arrive, as I had so much fun working on these blocks.
Attachments:
Beautiful!
Can you do this by hand? The english paper piecing..

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service