Quilt With Us

Post your helps, hints, questions, and photos for blocks 1 & 2 here.

Find more photos like this on Quilt With Us

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

waiting....waiting....
Purplemem, you still don't have your kit?
I'm so excited about this. Still waiting for the pattern, though. I'm going out today and get my background material.

I have finished block 1 and 2. I used Daylily Days fabric.
Nell
Nell,

I'm jealous. Can I hire you to do mine? Just kidding. Your blocks look beautiful. I plan on sitting down and doing mine this afternoon. Cant wait to get started. Hope they are not difficult. Thanks for the photos.
You'll find that the instructions are excellent, very clear with pressing instructions to boot! You'll have not problem.
Your blocks are beautiful. I love the colors!!

Gator
I love the colors you chose. Those are awesome. I am hoping my kit gets here today so I can get started. I guess that means I better hurry up and get this top finished that is laying all over my floor.
FANTASTIC!!! They look beautiful! I can tell I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with all of you. I'm busy working away on my two blocks this weekend. I just got my kit from the office yesterday, so off I go to sew, sew, sew!
Your blocks are beautiful! I like the colors I have chosen reds, pinks and brown for mine.
Red, pink, and brown? That sounds so cozy and unusual. I'd love to see a picture of that combo.
Nell
Awesome! Barb

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service