Here are my projects that really need to be done and are gifts:
1. Sequoia wall hanging for sister. I have the tree to cut out and then start sewing the applique on in specific steps. She used to drive the double decker buses in Yosemite many years ago and I think she will like it.
2. Dragon applique quilt for grandson. Have the fabric and need to get started.
3. Test pattern for QPM.
4. Aprons for granddaughters
5, Churn Dash eye spy quilt for granddaughter.
6. Patriotic challenge quilt for January guild meeting. It will be an applique eagle wall hanging.
7. Catch up on BOM blocks for here.
8. Round Robin border
9. Asian quilt for hubby using panels. Pretty easy to make.
I think that will keep me busy or crazy or both for this month.
Gorgeous! I love your choice of fabrics!