Quilt With Us

I'd love to chat with quilters. I'm a stay at home mom and it would be fun and educational to talk and learn from many of you.
Are thier special chats?
Looking forward to chatting.

Sheila_T

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sheila,
I'm from upstate New York.... right by Lake Ontario. I love to quilt and have been doing so for a little over 10 years now. It is one passion I try to do everyday. It's a stress reliever and it makes me happy. I'm at work doing things for Christmas gifts right now. Although, they aren't quilty --- making nighties for the grand kids.
What are you working on now? I don't know anything about "chats" on this sight. I know on the "Quilt in a Day" site they have chats.
Hope you are enjoying a good day...... Judy
Hi Judy,
Thanks for responding to my chat inquiry. I am presently working on making my first quilting project, a check book cover. I'm almost done, all I need to do is put the binding around the edges. I chose to purchase a premade binding.
I'm hoping that I can do a few simple projects to use as gifts for Christmas as well.

Blessings to you,
Sheila
Good morning everyone. I will be in the chat room for the next 2 hours. I'd love to chat with you and get aquainted. It is now 9:30 AM EST. I hope to see you therer.

Sheila
Hello Sheila,

I have just seen your posting and am not sure how to get to the chat room - I quite understand you wanting to chat to other quilters, being at home can feel quite isolating if you are not getting some input from other like minded quilters.

So you do lots of quilt making or do you like making smaller things using the skills you know?

It is rather busy her in UK getting ready for Christmas, finishing off all the presents for friends and family - I hope you have a good festive holiday and perhaps I may hear from you sometime.

Not sure if your message pops up in my in box, I sometime forget to access this site.

bye for now
Marianne

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service