Quilt With Us

Have comments or questions about Connecting Threads fabric? Feel free to post them here!

If you have any problems with a Connecting Thread order or product, we want our customer service experts to help you fast! For the best service, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.574.1323. Thanks!

Views: 1364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must tell you my budget thanks you for the great sales you have had this past few months. I buy all the fabric that I use to make the quilts that I send to the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was able to buy more fabric than I expected because of the good price. The quality of the fabric is fabulous. It is thick and I am sure it is making the soldiers warmer on the cold nights. The least we can do is honor them for their service with a quilt to keep warm. Thank you so much for the quality of fabric and the great prices. I will continue to buy from the best company around.
I have been ordering some fabric from CT for a bit now. and recently ordered two of the bundles of FQ s of your fabric lines. b ut I do have a question. does each fabric in a line match with every other one? I am not real good at mixing and matching. I am sure that they do but want to make sure in my mind.

I have just done a mariners compass using the impressons of Kyoto and really love the way it all fit! but only used 2 of the color lines

( there is a pic on my page)

Cathy in Maine
Hi Cathy,
Yes, every fabric within a collection is color matched so it all coordinates. All of the colors in the various Country Essentials collections coordinate with each other, but don't necessarily match. But if you purchase fabrics from separate collections, they are not intended to go together.

But we know lots of people that like to mix it up and successful pair up constrasting colors from different collections. For example a pink from one group might work well with a brown from another.
Thanks Karen, that makes it a lot easier on me! since I am so color coordinated that it isnt funny!

Cathy in Maine
I have been sewing my newest Christmas Kits. The fabric is lovely. I accomplished the beautiful Holiday Pillow Case Kit with my 13 yr old granddaughter and we enjoyed the project and the wonderful outcome. They are going to make very special gifts. Now she is begging me to order more holiday fabric to complete a few more. I love it.
I just received my first order today. Even though I buy tons of stuff online I've always been hesitant to order fabric because I can't touch it. I decided to take a chance and ordered some of the Aqua Terra to make a dress for my daughter and a fat eighth sampler of Twilight Frost to make a patchwork jumper for her. The fabrics are gorgeous! They are soft and thick, much like quilt shop fabric twice their price. You've definitely made me a repeat customer and now I can buy without hesitation.
I just finished one of the many Holiday Kits I purchased. The kit was called "Winter Baby Quilt and Clutch Ball". It was so easy, very clear directions, wonderful fabric. I completed the entire project in an afternoon of no stress quilting. It is a wonderful quick quilting project and makes for a GREAT little quilt for a baby. Highly Recommend for a beginner or anyone looking for something cute and quick. A+++
Connecting threads fabric and thread is just fabulous. I can't get enough of either.
I have really been enjoying your fabric for some time now. In this economy it is fabulous to find beautiful high-quality fabric as such a reasonable price! I like the kits that you offer. I've made a couple baby quilts from the baby flannel line and they turned out so soft and cuddly. Some of the best quality flannel I've seen! I love the free shipping, too (with a $50 web order)! I live near the warehouse here in Central Ohio so always get my orders within a day or two of ordering--fantastic!!

I've been using the Essentials thread cones too for long arm quilting and they work great!

One question--would you consider producing fabric in a wide width (108") to use for quilt backs??
Hi Cheri,
Yes, we have considered wide fabrics. At the moment our mill can't produce that wide, but we'll definitely keep it mind.
I recently purchased my first order of fabric (from the Rivera colection) and thread from CT. I was a little worried , because not being able to see and feel the fabric...well you all know what I mean.
Well I was sure surprised at the weight and quality of the fabric when I recieved it . It is just beautiful. ;I immideately threaded up my Juki with the thread and started quilting a quilt with the PC quilter... and again was surprised that the thread was of good quality also. I definately will be back for more.
My daughter is already trying to talk me out of my quilt and it isn't even done yet. I have one of the blocks posted in my photos so check it outI will post a pic of the quilt top when it is done. Hopefully by this weekend!!!
I love my CT Fabrics and especially the threads. If you haven't "loaded up" on those thread deals - you are in for a real treat. My Pfaff loves the thread and I keep it supplied. The sales are great on thread and even the regular prices are astounding!

I am a flannel lover - any flannel lines in mind for the future?

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service