Quilt With Us

Have comments or questions about Connecting Threads fabric? Feel free to post them here!

If you have any problems with a Connecting Thread order or product, we want our customer service experts to help you fast! For the best service, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.574.1323. Thanks!

Views: 1365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you can! When you add fabric to your basket, just choose 1/4 yard. We automatically send you a Fat Quarter unless you change it specifically to a linear 1/4 yard.
That is so nice of your company to do that. I much rather would have a FQ than a linear quarter yard. I am very impressed with your company so far!

It depends on what you want to order! Here's a link to all of our fat quarters.

http://quilting-fabric.connectingthreads.com/search?w=fat%20quarters

I received my first order of CT fabric last week and I am very impressed with the quality. It is every bit as good as the $8.00 and $9.00 a yard fabric I've been buying at local quilt stores. Thank you for keeping good quality fabric affordable!
Hi carol, I have to show this to my dh! He thinks I am crazy with all the fabric and patterns I buy when I tell them I have to stock up now for when I retire in 6 years! There are other people that think like me!
I LOVE CT fabric. I just received some in the mail last week. I can't wait to dig into it.
I am in the middle of making purses for some friends, and the CT pillowcase pattern they have. It is SO easy. I love pretty pillowcases and have made well over a dozen of them.
Just wanted to say how pleased I am with the quality and feel of your fabric. I was a little anxious to order but as soon as I touched the fabric, I knew I'd be ordering again - and I have, several times. Just received some thread sets that I ordered and am most happy with them.......anxious to try them too. Thank you, too for starting the Quilt with Us site - it's great to be able to communicate with other quilters! j
Janet,
Thanks so much for the nice comments! I'm really glad you are happy with our fabric and thread!
Karen
Hello, I was shown a C.T magazine at a retreat and have purchased material and etc. for more than five years now and have never been disappointed.The staff on the phone are very friendly and helpful,the products true to the pictures .I was surprised at the change in the way things were presented but again very happy with the results.Thank you for providing material at such a reasonable price as many places here were I live can be very expensive. To get nice material, the average meter of material is fourteen to twenty dollars so again you can see how thankful I am for Connecting Threads..Keep up the great work....Diane
On another quilting board I have a secret sister. I sent her a fq of Connecting Threads fabric this month. She was surprised by the quality. You may just have another customer soon.
I usually order kits and have a couple from CT. I’m working on one right now and another is at the quilter’s; I’ll post a picture when it’s finished. I have always preshrunk fabric before using it; learned this years ago in 4-H and have done the same with all my quilts. However, I just ordered a flannel kit and am wondering if you recommend preshrinking flannel the say way I do other cottons. Any advice?
I've been using CT fabric and kits for a while now. I absolutely love the fabric. Good quality and great price and fast service. I also have a lot of the thread....great .....and now I love the website more with all the quilters.
Ive posted pictures of a few of the finished kits.
Thanks Connecting Threads
Mariclaire

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service