Quilt With Us

Have comments or questions about Connecting Threads fabric? Feel free to post them here!

If you have any problems with a Connecting Thread order or product, we want our customer service experts to help you fast! For the best service, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.574.1323. Thanks!

Views: 1366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love your quality of fabric and is very reasonable.  I have ordered a couple of kits and they too are very reasonable.
When i got my last order of CT fabric.  A set of fat quarters from the Cantebury collection, some of them were short cuts.  Nothing was missing, it was like getting an extra gift.  Thanks CT.  Love your fabrics.

A while back Connecting Threads had a fabric collection Twilight Frost.  I am wanting to find some more of that fabric.  I need at least a FQ of 2043 navy with white round flakes and frost curves, 2034 medium gray blue with leaf pattern with scrolls,and 2046 navy with white stipple looking design and a half yard of 2036 navy with leaf pattern with scrolls and 2050 light green with tiny squares and dot designs.  If anyone has some of this fabric they would like to part with, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jean

ijnear@comcast.net

The quality is great.  Wish there were more flannels.  Particularly some "male" inspired ones without bears, fish, and deer.  Maybe some geometrics but no flowers.  Just ordered a Batik kit and can't wait to get started on it.  Thanks for the reasonable pricing and the ALL AMERICAN made products.
The only problem I've had is the inconsistent quality.  Some of the fabric is wonderful, but some is not.
I am looking for the alphabet panel to make the 
alphabet free quilt pattern.  Connecting Threads 
no long offers the alphabet panel.  Please help.

I have been using CT fabric for at least 3 years now.  I love the quality and the price.  I just sent for an order on Feb. 10th and am expecting it any day now.  I especially love the clearance fabrics and often find fabric for backing many of my scrap quilts at a fraction of the cost.  Keep it coming!

I absolutely love CT fabric!  And I tell anyone that will listen ..... However, when it's gone, it's gone.  As in discontinued.  Which bring me to this discussion. I am looking for a discontinued fabric 2-3 yds.   It's from the Cottage Blossoms coll.  Florals: Lg floral #1646, sm floral #1654.  Either one will do. Or both if you have it.  It would be perfect for a border on a scrappy quilt I'm working on.  I only have about 1/2 yd. of each. If anyone can help I'd certainly appreciate it!!

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone might have any fabric left from the Bed and Breakfast collection that they would be willing to sell me.  I ordered a fatquarter bundle awhile back, but did not think to order any yardage.  Looking for some of the brown with the big print or the blue with the big print.  Thought I try at least.

Thanks

Carol

Carol if you make a blog post so it shows up on the main page more people might see your request.  Try and provide a picture of what you are looking for also, as right now I cannot remember which one was "Bed and Breakfast."

I was given a kit from CT and was amazed at the quality of the fabrics.  I have purchased several pieces now from you and a couple of kits myself.  Loved the simple tote bag kit I recently purchased to make for a friend.  Prices are excellent too!

Hi, I have been ordering CT fabric for a few years now and have loved every bit of it. I just got my new catalog and when i went online to order the new brown floral #5662 wasn't on the page with the rest of the fabric. I was also interested in the Arbor Window quilt and couldn't find it anywhere either. Are either of these going to be back? I love that whole line of Neutral Love. Perfect name. :)

Nancy Alberts

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service