Quilt With Us

Looks like we are getting another blast of old man winter. woke up this morning to 6". suppose to be heavy snow.  we certainly don't need more snow. our last blast of mr. winter we got 26". and with the beautiful weather we were having most of the snow has melted. now I'm not complaining about being "stuck in the house". because I got loads of sewing done. I just don't like paying the fuel bill. but I guess that comes with the territory. hope you're enjoying your day. gotta go help shovel!

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good morning.... its a sunny morning here in WI.... I have been to Syracuse once, other how never NYC... we have the beginning of a beautiful day.. possible snow later in the week.... I am new to quilting and enjoying  it muchly... currently working on mystery quilt which I have pictured on my site.... will take it to a member of the quilting guild which I am now a member.../smile / gmakitty

morning! grandma kitty.  ive had enough of this snow already. but what can you do it is winter. ive been quilting about 3 yrs. I love it. but Ill be darned I cant do a quarter inch no matter what I do and what notion I try. but I haven't given up yet. I do enjoy embroidery a lot more. find it more relaxing. I guess its because no one can complain about what I did wrong. its good to join a guild you'll get a lot from it. I belong probably to 3 guilds here on the island. each one offering something different. but I do enjoy them all.

emsgram... good afternoon, one of the ladies at the mystery quilt class, did this for me, she took a piece of tape and a ruler, placed the sewing machine needle of the 1/4 mark of the ruler, laid the tape along the edge and took a sharpie and drew a line on my machine..... works perfectly, one clue let the sharpie dry about 5 min b/4 using so as not to stain your material../ gmakitty

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service