Quilt With Us

I have been pretty busy lately I finished a queen size tossed nine patch also a lap size for my niece who is haveing her first baby in august and have 1 more queen size to go I have 2 niece's getting married next year these will be all gifts but I will be like a kid waiting for santa till I get my new toy it's a gift from my DH what a guy .

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have an AccuCut/AccuQuilt, whichever you want to call it, GrandeMark system. I only use it for circles and applique`. I thought I would use it more for quilting, but I don't like the price tag on all the dies and then if they don't have it...you have to special order it. The cost is way to high for me to invest in the GO system from them.

JMHO
I only invested in 2 more die the 5inch and the 2 1/2 strip and can't wait till I get it also the mark or now being called the studio is way to big for my room and is of no use to me and besides it's price tag is to high the lady at my localquilt shop has the big 1 with all those dies and rents it out by the hour but Ijust wanted something for myself well it was nice to talk to you willtalk again soon.

Lois
Yes, it is a large machine. I got mine 3 years ago for paper crafting. As I am a quiller, I wanted it for card making. I have several A7 card cutouts and thought, gee, I can use the cutout shapes for fabric. That was before they started with the quilting dies.

It is cool to have, but like you said, very pricey.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service