Quilt With Us

Dear Jane Blocks

Views: 951

Replies to This Discussion

What do you mean by "rather nicely"???? I think they are "absolutely gorgeous"!! This quilt is really a skill builder. And an envy-maker too. I'm really happy for you ... and really envious, Janet LOL. They are just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I can't wait to see them all together.
Ooops ... forgot. No, don't re-do D-2. It looks pretty and is yours, original. I like it.
Pictured are D-10, D-11, D-12, E-3, E-4, and E-6. All my blocks were paper pieced with the addition of some applique on blocks D-11 and D-12. I used Susan's excellent pdf file for E-6 and avoided applique.
Janet ( 88, 0, 0, 1730)

woo hoo! GREAT JOB! D-12 wasn't that hard, was it? You've made me sooooooooooo proud!
I love your fabric choices, Janet, and your y-seams are flawless. Great job! It's good to see your signature numbers increasing!
Janet, my jaw dropped open and I still haven't been able to pick it up. I think I'll drown in the pool today if I can't recover from this. It's mainly admiration, believe me ... with some envy added too. They are just gorgeous and flawless. I love the colors and the fabrics. It is going to be sooo pretty! I haven't done a Y-seam in my life haha. This is getting scarry! I'm so happy for you.
Pictured are E-7, E-8, E-9, E-11, E-12, and E-13. All were paper pieced except for E-11 which was appliqued. I've now finished rows A through E, and I really need to start thinking about adding the sashing strips.
Janet (94, 0, 0, 1909)

Janet,

I love these blocks! Your color choices are beautiful. The fussy cutting on E-11 is amazing. Good job! You should feel so proud!
Pictured are F-1, F-2, F-6, F-7, F-8, and F-10. All were paper pieced except the melons appliqued on F-6. I have reached 100 blocks!!!!!
Janet (100, 0, 0, 2081)

My photography skills still need work.
There is NOTHING wrong with you photography skills! Your blocks are beautiful. They look perfect to me. 100 blocks! WOW!
Oh Janet ... every set of blocks you post gets prettier and prettier. You are going to pull me back into this project. I LOVE each and every one of these blocks ... and the tiny melons appliqued! Remember what a struggle some months back?? Congratulations on such a beautiful job!
Your blocks are beautiful, Janet, and I have to agree with Carmen that they are getting better every time you post pictures. Your fabric selections are amazing. I'm so proud of you for reaching your 100th block.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service