Quilt With Us

I am trying to find this pattern and have contacted quilt stores,quilt guild in Kentucky , venders, etc. Someone replied on a blog that they thought it was called Tennessee Waltz but it is my understanding that the Tennessee Waltz pattern is entirely different. I first saw it as a finished quilt for sale in Country Living Magazine and emailed the magazine asking if it was indead a pattern or just designed for their quilt but didn't get an answer. Can anyone help. I am still learning my way around this site. am loving it but am a little confused. Janet B

Views: 831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, that is where I first saw the quilt and what sent me on my quest. I did contact National Quilt Museum and New England Quilt Museum. Both were wonderful and had much the same answer in their research. There is no such pattern at "Kentucky Waltz". Asia has taken parts of collectible quilt patterns and put them together give them a name and make cheap quilts and sell them in this country. National Quilt Museum has gone so far as to threaten legal action on this. Both agree that the center is a Lone Star and the background and end blocks are either a Chinese Fan or one quarter of a mariners compus. New England Museum has a book of patterns that might enable me to draft my own pattern and are sending it to me at a very small charge. Both Museums were very, very nice, prompt and helpful. Janet Bouchey

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service