Quilt With Us

Block size                12 1\2" unfinished to finish at 12"

Pattern .                  Log Cabin

Colors .                    Center 31\2" square jewel tone ( brights)

Logs cut at 2"

black with white print

white with black print

Here are measurements in the layout diagram and a pic of one block from my quilt. Thanks for your patience.

As for a time frame, if you could have your blocks mailed to me in the next two weeks that would be great. I would love to have this to her by some time in May. 

My address is .     Cindy Radtke

1217 Bonnie View Acres Rd.

Oak Harbor, WA  98277

Any questions, just ask. I will post photos along the way as I put it together and before it's ready for quilting. Will post different layout options for your input. 

Views: 1456

Replies to This Discussion

Almost done making the 2 blocks.  Before I go out to post office this afternoon to send them via Priority mail or 2 day mail, I need to know if you need more blocks Cindy.  I've got the fabric cut out, so I just have to sew them to together.  Let me know.

Mary Alice, however many you want to make is fine. Two or four, matters not. If there are extra s left over it was suggested to make them into a little dog bed for Chou Chou. Another thought I had  if it's just one or two extra is to make them into a tote for the quilt to fit in. Will see how it works out.

Never made it to post office waiting for your reply.  But I'll get them out on overnight mail on Monday. 

Sorry I couldn't answer you any sooner but we were away at hubby's cardiac rehab. As for using the faster, more expensive mailing, others have been getting here using first class postage, in just a few days time.  

Received blocks from Carol and Sheila yesterday and today. Thanks so much ladies. They're wonderful. 

My blocks have shipped out today.

Thanks Mary Alice. Will be watching for them.

Tracking states you should have it by tomorrow. 

Will be watching for your blocks. Tomorrow is a late day home for us as hubby has rehab again. 

Susan, just received your beautiful blocks today. That was fast, mailed Friday, all the way from one coast to the other coming first class. Thanks for your note.

You are very welcome. I cant wait to see the finished quilt.

Marilyn, I received your envelope with your beautiful blocks today. Thank you so much.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service