Quilt With Us

Not been here for some time, did add some photos and been looking at the lovely work so many of you have been doing.

Not sure how many of you know about the big earthquake we have had here in New Zealand ,we felt it here though many miles away from Christchurch.  If you have not seen about it and interested you can go to,   stuff.co.nz     and you will see some of the damage.It will be a very long time before things are working again.  Not sure if this is still going but story about one of our quilters could be seen at    http;//www.scoop.co.nz/multimedia/tv/national/47231.html

I have planed to go to a quilt weekend in July with some other friends looking forward to that. Also will be June or July we go to Australia for 2 weeks will be able to see Great grandaughter Macey, i have put some photos of her on this site.

best wishes to all, Pat in new Zealand

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good evening to you and Happy birthday to all the birthday ladies for the day.....I haven't been around for a while, my computer died and I had to share or use the Library ones, but my sweet DH bought me a new one and had high speed hooked up and bought me the printer I had been wanting for a year so hopefully I can get back in the swing of things...I have been trying to catch up a little and the pictures are such an inspiration....HAPPY EASTER AND MANY BLESSINGS to every one in case I don't get back on, it is a crazy week schedule and may be after the holiday before I get to come back and chat,,,hope it won't be to long though....

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service