Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11828

Replies to This Discussion

Got quilt #1 quilted.  The blue polka dot binding will look great on this. I plan on donating this one to our local library for a fundraiser.

I like this, very much!
Ooh, I like this.
Hello every one, I finally got my fabric I ordered for this mystery and got it going yesterday, even though I already made one. Here is a photo of how it's looking so far. The fabric line is Story Tellers.
Attachments:

Helen - Way to go! Already quilted! It looks great - lucky library!

Diane W. - Off on your second one! This time you get to make it in an order that makes more sense - from the center out. That is a pretty collection.

Thank you Ann, I appreciate your hard work, mine is not quite finished yet, I have a heavy schedule at work but so far it is beautiful. The CT fabric folk blossom is beautiful. I will post a picture when top is done.

Beautiful, love how you positioned the trees.

Oh I love this as a Christmas quilt! It looks great!!

Very pretty done as a Christmas quilt!  Love the border fabric.  Thanks for sharing and giving us ideas.  I've been thinking it would be pretty in fall colors, too.

Mary - It is beautiful. I wasn't sure what to say about the direction of your trees since they would be going in different directions - but they look like little arrows pointing the same direction as the Flying Geese all around the quilt. How cute is that! Thanks for posting your photo.

Loved this Mystery Quilt!! Finished my top this morning!

Attachments:
Beautiful! You're border pulls it all together!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service