Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11828

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice, I like this one too.

Every ones quilt look wonderful.  I finally finished mine, I like how it turned out.  Thanks Ann for another wonderful mystery.

Looks great! I really am anxious to get to this one.

Really nice. The colors are great.

Ranchmom - your quilt looks great.  You must be an overachiever as I would imagine this is a busy time of the year at your home place.  Hope Spring branding and other work with the cattle went well.  I miss doing that stuff - just get to enjoy watching the cute little calves.  Our snow is gone so they are having a ball!

Congrats on getting yours done.  Mine is still in the "thought" process!

Ranchmom - Yours turned out lovely! So glad you joined us for the quilt along!

Paula - Very pretty! I am glad you are please with it.

Congratulations to all you who have finished your quilt tops - a few of you have even quilted them. Well done!

Great finishes everyone!! I love seeing all the fabric variations.

I'm ready to share my top, still in pieces but it gives you the general gist. In my quest to reduce the size I eliminated some of the straight fabric pieces borders. This reduced the FG border by one block top and bottom and on each side. I am also only using the morning glory trellis fabric for the final border. Most time consuming has been the embroidery in the sky blocks, showing center block up close. I am also working on a medallion for the back center so it will be a while before I am ready to layer.

Very nice Agnes. Love your altrations and embridery.

It looks great Agnes! So what do you think the overall finished size will be by the time you're done?

This will finish at 51 x 63" the way you see it. If I decide to not use the trellis for the final border it would be 45 x 57", a size I am more comfortable with. I will seriously think about whether the border is on the front or on the backing. I believe by the time I'm done this will be a quilt with two faces rather than having a definitive back and front.

Lovely, Agnes!  I love the embroidery work - it adds a whole new dimension to the quilt.

As you know, I love that trellis fabric and am so happy you let me know it was on CT as I had missed it or forgotten it.  Great job!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service