Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11836

Replies to This Discussion

Guess What...my next project is also a bargello Quilt.

Save

Save

Save

Rhoda, here is EQ picture of what I hope to do.  She likes teals and purple was in the collection, so here it goes.  Hope to start this week or next.  Wedding is October 1st.

Added as attachment to save space here and keep to Mystery.

This is Exotic Beauty by Becky Bostello

Attachments:

My daughter just saw this and would like me to make it for her new bed.  Would you mind sharing whose pattern it is and the name of the pattern?

It's called Diamonds Jubilee Bargello by Nancy A. Smith, available in 3 sizes. I ordered mine from www.quiltersqrtrs.com

Thank you!  Guess I will be ordering that soon and collecting the fabrics.  She wants it just as it looks in the picture!

Paula, you may want to keep a copy of the picture because the one with the pattern is red.

Great suggestion!  I just copied and saved it.  I went on line to order the pattern and found so many I would love to have.  I seldom purchase patterns and can duplicate most just by studying a picture, but this one I definitely want the pattern!

Rhoda, I also just purchased the pattern.  I have the other half of the fabrics from the bargello I am making - more aquas and greens - and might use them for this quilt.  Thanks for the link.

The border print adds a new dimension. Love it.

Here's my second top. I made a mistake cutting the trellis border and wasn't about to piece it so just played with the lengths I had. I was planning to have the clipped corners but they just didn't seem right so dug in my scraps from all the fabrics of the two tops and came up with four triangles of the little print that worked perfectly to finish out the corners.

Thanks, Mary. I just had to make this quilt using the trellis fabric.

Here is my quilt finally finished.  It is beautiful and fits my grandson's bed.  He just loves it. Thanks Ann for all the help with the colors.

Attachments:

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service