Quilt With Us

Please post your photos of any Part 3 units, finished tops, and quilted quilts here in this Discussion Forum area only.

Do not post any photos that reveal the final design on the Comment Wall. We want to keep the solution to the mystery a secret for those who have not finished or may join in the future.

You may add add photos by clicking on the icon to the right of LINK above.

Views: 11812

Replies to This Discussion

I always like feathers.  I have a lovely dogwood flower pattern in the computer I have used on a client's quilt that I have fallen in love with and am anxious to use on a floral quilt of my own not quite ready for the frame.  Think I might do more of a custom quilting and try some motifs I haven't tried but think I will like.  Do you freehand or use a computer program or combination when you are quilting, Cindy?

My machine is not computerized at all. Bare bones, basic hand guided. Can do pantopgraphs, but never have. I do have grooved design boards with a stylus that follows inside the pattern that I've used for circular feathered patterns. The rest is all free hand. I do mostly all over designs. Hopefully when my sewing area is completed I will be able to get more practice in and have full access around my frame. Right now I am limited to the front only, thus it limits what designs I can do.

Love your quilt, Paula!

Thank you!  Now to get it quilted.  Will post a photo when all done.  Still undecided what motif to use.  Might try some new ones.  The mystery continues...

Love the colors!

I'm happy with the way they decided to play nice with one another.  I had never considered using them together before.  Thank you for your comment.

Your quilt is beautiful.

Thank you!  I am pleased with it and what a great way to use some fabrics I had really never considered using for other patterns.  It was so helpful to get Ann's input.  Thank you again, Ann.

Just finish putting the last border on. I am happy with the way it turned out.

Attachments:
Donna, it's absolutely gorgeous. What a happy quilt, it just sings. Well done.

Thank you. I am really happy with this one. I will probably give to my granddaughter. 

Donna, such a beautiful, colorful, cheerful quilt.  I love it.  Wish mine was a little more colorful - it is just dull even with so much red it it.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service