Quilt With Us

hi, I am a new member, love to quilt and piece and appliquer...have started so many..think I have about 15 UFOs, I have an embroidery machine but have not been able to use it, because i had hip surgeries 4 of them in less than a year...fell off my horse the yr before.. so now i am keen,, i want to embroider 10"blocks with red embroidery and make one of those quilts..i love to handpiece ,,anyone have any good ideas? i did a tumbling block one..now I want to try one with yoyos and sew them together and just make a topping..not really a blanket....Happy Quliting....Anne

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anne
I only joined in the last week so you & me both a new member
I am still very much a novice & learning i don't do piecing & only done a basic iron on type applique i have to do all my work by sewing machine due to my hands i had a hand operation a few years ago, anyway i hope to get to know you better by the way i am in the UK
Janice
Hi Janice..so glad to meet you ..Isn't quilting fun?.. I ca not believe all the quilters that said "hello" to meet ..that is the nice thing about quilters..What kind of hand surgery did you have?..I had carpel tunnel done a few yrs back... but i have arthritis really bad..but I can use my 2 sewing fingers so that is great!!! Hope to chat more and learn more about you...Anne
Welcome from another newbie! I'm just learning my way around here, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I am learning..:-)... so many nice people that are welcoming me...it will take a while to learn all the ropes..but thank you for welcoming me..Anne
Welcome to the group, you will love it here. Those UFO'S have a way of adding up don't they. If you need help or want to just ask a question, someone here always can help with anything you're working on. Join in and have lots of fun. Happy Quilting

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service