Quilt With Us

Is there a pattern, project or kit you'd like to see? Post about it here!

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rose, we've emailed you information about this pattern.
I like to have a pattern that simplifies the making of the star eith many points or all stars. I,m having problems with the points. Do you hava a book to explain and if so can I buy it?

There is a group in QWU that served as a tutorial on how to make star blocks ' Stars!Techniques 2010' put out sometime last year.

Aida

I love your first flannel collection and kits and would like to see a further flannel line perhaps in woodsy, nature prints. Another suggestion might be a line of homespun type cottons which are great for men's/ boys' quilts.
A while back, you had a kit for a Tic-Tac-Toe and Checkers game. I was unable to order the kit at the time, but now I don't see it any more; and I keep looking for it! Will you ever offer either the kit or even just the pattern again? I would love to make it and keep it around the house for when the grandkids come over.
Thanks,
Susan
We will have a kit available with this pattern again. We work very far in advance but I will try to make sure it gets in this year!
Hi Susan I was just reading some of the old posts and noticed your inquiry of Jan. about the tic tac toe and checker board quilt pattern did you ever get an answer to your asking . I bought material for a checker board quilt a couple months ago but have no idea how to start as I don't have a pattern just thought it would be neat to make one for my great grand childern. Do u have any ideas or maybe you got a reply to your posting Thanks JES
Does your company ever use Triangulations for your patterns? I love them, but I'd like to see more kits using them. Also, I like your indigo series, but do you have anything else red, white, and blue?
We haven't used Triangulations for our patterns be we do love the software ourselves. We will have a new Americana group coming up beginning of 2010. (As you can see we work REALLY far in advance!) There are some patriotic quilts kits that will be available this year though as well.
I can't wait to buy the Mama's Cottons 2 kit by Darlene. I read that it was supposed to be released Friday but I haven't found it. I know it's the weekend and the CT staff want time off so I am trying to be patient :-)) but it is sooooo hard!
Just saw it in the catalogue I think. Is it the Hannah's Garden Kit? It is so yummy, I love it. I have to have it too.
Here is a link to all the Mama's Cottons 2 kits we have available. If you don't see what you are looking for please let us know.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service