Quilt With Us

I will add the .pdf files here.

Views: 6743

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhhhhh,,,,,,I get it.... ding!! I'm going to try this one tonight when DH goes bowling.
I'll keep you posted. Anne
Please let me know how you like it. No one is commenting on the patterns and I was wondering if anyone was using them.
Susan
Just to let you know. I love the paper foundations patterns. Since the blocks are so small, it makes it easier and faster for me. Linda
Yea! Someone is using them. Thanks!
Susan
i have just started so i am letting u know they r printing up wonderfully will try soon
you might want to try my instructions for paper piecing, I do it a little differently than most people. Let me know if you need help.
There has been discussion of I-3, here is the pattern.
Attachments:
Well ... this is rather embarrasing ... but I must confess I stared and continued to stare and went on staring at B-5 ... and couldn't figure out how that could be foundation pieced at all. LOL. I did the "A" word for the diamonds. The pdf file came in late for me, and seeing how simple it is I feel very stupid! Is there a chance one's mother transmits quilting through breast-feeding? I'm sure that's how Susan knows all this stuff!
It's possible! Maybe that explains it! I can't wait to tell all my friends. They will probably agree with you. :) LOL LOL
I-08
Attachments:
Oh, Thank you Susan...I look and look at those paper pieced ones....and I just don't 'see' them divided up into sections. You make it look so clear!!!! Again Thanks!! Anne
BTW.,,,I have been looking at all your attachments.
I have B-5 all charted out. I will tackle the paper piecing on the weekend when I'm not so tired after work. I tend to work on simple things then.
A-02, A-03, A-04
Attachments:

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2021   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service