Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 72971

Replies to This Discussion

I like the added border, I may try this.

I really like the extra borders on it Gayle.  Are you wanting to use it on a bed? If so, I would definitely go with the 2 borders. It just sings of summer!

Not sure where I will put it but was thinking along the lines of my DGGD's bed which is a twin.. When I get it sewed I will check the actual size then decide how large for the borders.

I like the daisy border, too. Do you have a yellow that matches the daisy center to do a narrow border where you have the narrow blue dotty one? 

I might,  I had not thought to use a yellow one.  I will have to look in my stash as soon as I finish up with the AG Event.

I think the daisy border just sets it off, will you bind it with the daisy's also?

If I can find that right piece of yellow for the narrow border then I think I would prefer to use the darker color blue for my binding instead of the daisy for a binding.

The second border makes it look very springy. A perfect way to enlarge your quilt.

Thanks to all of you for the ideas and suggestions.  NOw I will look into a yellow for a narrow border and then the daisy for a wider border and then use the deeper blue for the binding.  Thanks everyone.

Love the borders, Gayle.  I like your idea of adding the extra border to make the quilt bigger. 

Love,love the extra borders.

Spring, spring, spring is what this quilt says!  Love it!

Rose in Ohio

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service