Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73020

Replies to This Discussion

Just wanted to show my borders! I had extra fabric!!

The extra border makes it even more balanced. You have a winner quilt top.

Love the extra borders. They really frame it nicely.

Very beautiful! Love the colors

That looks great, Roz! Love the extra borders.

I really like this with the extra borders, Roz.  It is very beautifully balanced.  Great job!

When I started this project I was whining that everyone's fabrics were so beautiful, and I wanted to take mine out back and throw rocks at them.  Well, mine is done now, and I think I achieved the look I was going for.  This is a wedding present for some young kids who are going to decorate their house in an "old west" look.  The first thing that popped in my mind was tooled leather...so here is my quilt named "TOOLED LEATHER."     Also, I'm taking a class called "Machine Quilting with Templates" on the Craftsy site.  The border design was a project for the class which is taught by Kimmy Brunner.  Great class Kimmy!!

Beautiful!!

Thank you Joan!

Breathtaking!  They will love it!

Thanks Carol!  You are always so supportive.  I really appreciate you!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service