Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73156

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty!!

Here is my finished top.  The points aren't all perfect and lack of attention made an extra seam necessary but no one but those who did the project will know that!  I did use only fabric from my stash--can you tell?  I liked that it was a small size, not too much time and fabric invested for an unknown ending.  It is a very nice pattern and maybe I can figure out how to use more fabric from my stash in another one.  Thanks to CT for making this possible. 

Attachments:

Beautiful!  I love your colors.

Finally finished!  I really enjoyed this project.  And I've especially enjoyed seeing everyone's work.  Thanks for giving us all this opportunity!

Love both of them!

Great job Shelia! I think that all of the tops/quilts are wonderful. I have not seen a combo that was less than perfect. Gorgeous job and congratulations to all!

Here is my top, finally complete. On my first attempt I sewed it together completely wrong. So after picking out tons of stitches I got it put together correctly. I love this pattern. It has been a very fun project. I have loved looking at everyone's projects.

Amanda, I love it!! I love the patriotic theme...and we have stars! Really nice! So sorry you had to "un-sew" but it was so worth it! Gratz!

Very nice & patriotic! (and you are not the only one that had to do some 'frog sewing'. I too had to 'ripit, ripit, ripit')

Thank you both! It is going to Stitches From the Heart, which gives quilts to our service men and women. I am going to make another one in other colors, probably for my little niece.

What a super idea! The new botanicals would sure make a gorgeous quilt like this. (in fact I have them ordered for a larger version of it)

Amanda, Red, White and Beautiful (blue)!  I love it...and am sure the lucky recipient will too.  I was wondering what your fabrics looked like because if you had posted pics earlier, I must have missed them.  Worth the wait! Great job.

Joleen

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service