Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73156

Replies to This Discussion

looks great mark!!!!

WooHoo! Lookin' good.

Very nice, peaceful yet contrasting color selection.  Great job piecing too.

Rose in Ohio

Nicely done, Mark!

I was going to put something wit the picture but I didn't do something right......Week 3 assembled and on the pin wall.....not sure I will use fabric #1 for the binding its not what I expected so I will probably use the extra #4 fabric and have it blend in

Geez, Mark...you get the overachievers award for this one. Way to go!  I'm still cutting out fabric.

Mark, you're amazing! Congratulations on being the first to post your blocks. It won't be hard now to join the rows and have a completed top.  Good work!

To other members, I must have missed checking the photo pages yesterday. So many new posts of lovely fabrics. I hope everyone will post their finished tops at least. It is always interesting to see the same quilt made in many different fabrics.

tada! i love how this turned out! i need to do my corner triangles and then sew the rows together. thanks so much ann! this was fun and easy to do and i really enjoyed it!

Looks great! Merry Christmas.

Stunning!

very pretty!!!

Rose in OHio

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service