Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73156

Replies to This Discussion

Deb, I loved that paisley border from the moment you posted pics of your fabric.  The quilt is even prettier than I had imagined it would be.

Deb, very nice! I love the way the turquoise in the print picks up the others.

nice

I can't believe there are quilters that have part 3 finished and ready to sew together.  I did get the instructions  printed out, but will be lucky if I even get a chance to cut my fabric this week....Ann I've really enjoyed this mystery quilt and hope CT does another one real soon.  I agree on the FQ friendly pattern also,

JanJo in Reno

I agree Jan. I did get the pieces cut out today but probably won't sew until tomorrow. I really love everyone's completed tops so I am inspired.

Finished, now to quilt! I loved this, must make more...

Attachments:

Elizabeth, tht is so cute.  Someone will be very lucky to get it!

It looks great!

love it

What a fun quilt top!  Love it.

How preciously cute!  So much fun.

Rose in OHio

Congratulations to Mark, Susan, Elizabeth, Deb and Chrissie for completing (or almost completing) your mystery quilt tops! Love those dots, florals and paisleys! Thanks for sending your photos.

We can already see how different the quilt looks in a variety of fabrics and how color values interact.

Please continue sending photos everyone...We want to see them all!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service