Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73156

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, woe is me!  I won't be done for at least a week. I'm still struggling with the stars (and I work full time), so I'm WAY BEHIND.

Cant wait to see it done.  It looks like it will be restful to the eyes.  One of those naptime quilts in my house!!

Rose In Ohio

Instead of finishing up class samples, I finished my mystery. I really love the border format and gave a sigh of relief since I've been saving the print for about 3 years for the right project!

After I finished the steps, I thought there was too much yellow in the center and wanted to draw it out, so I added some print on top & bottom, then a small yellow inner border and used up my print for an outer border. My DGD loves pink & purple, so this may go to her....

bright looks good

I like the way you brought out the center into the border and integrated the two.  What is your finished size?  It looks really nice.

It's about 85 x 60 something - I added 6" on top/bottom, then 1-1/2" yellow + 3" print. I'm guessin' it's about a twin sized.

Looks fantastic. Great extra border.

WOW absolutely gorgeous!

I would have never thought to put those colors together, maybe that's why my quilts are usually rather bland.  

Oh well, I'm learning from all of you.  This is just simply beautiful.

Rose in OHio

Here is the finished Fairy top. Colors in the photo are a little off. There is much more lavender/purple in the fairy fabric. And just as I was about to snap the photo, the dog walked across it. I didn't realize that he caused a wrinkle until the photos were uploaded. Sorry, too lazy to put it back down and try again. LOL

very nice, I'm sure she'll love it

Kathy, it is beautiful! Your GD will love it and you.

Thanks Cindy. I sure hope she does. lol

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service