Quilt With Us

Add your photos of your fabric selections to share with everyone. Then as we progress week to week you can add photos of your progress. It's fun to see what everyone's blocks look like as we go. Then finally, the big reveal. We'll see what the completed Mystery Quilts transpired to be.

Views: 73156

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful....your grandaughter will love it.. I know mine would

Don't you know that wrinkles mean character!!  That's why none of us are ashamed of our wrinkles on our body!  HAHA

BEAUTIFUL!!!  So bright and cheery.

Rose in Ohio

It looks great - I'm sure it'll be loved...

The Fairy called the dog to come see the beautiful quilt!:)

Wonderful Kathy! The lavenders and fairy fabric are lovely!

Thanks Ann. I  just wish the colors were showing up better in the photo.

Congratulations, Kathy

Your quilt top looks great!  I really like the purples.

Please post as many pictures of finished or almost finished tops as possible by our concluding featured quilt along blog on Monday, March 25th. We want to wrap up National Quilt Month in grand style!

Here's one of the two I am doing. This is the second colorway I chose to make and had it finished up yesterday around noon. The stars were bothering both my DH and myself, the center was all you could see. They just jumped right off the quilt and you lost the entire look of the star. So last night I played a little and came up with appliqued flowers in the center of the star blocks. Much better. Now we both like it. It just shouts SPRING! Ahh.

Very nice Cindy! Great idea!

Bright and cheery! Love the idea of the appliqued flowers.

Beautiful, if you still don't like it let me know and I'll provide my address, I will love it for you
!!!

I Love yellow.

Beautiful.

Rose in Ohio

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service