Quilt With Us

Our new challenge starts today! Those of you who want to make Boxy Stars and those wanting to make Playing with Jacks can both do so. Anyone who would like to make a different Bonnie Hunter quilt can do so as well.

1. Start date Jan. 15, 2012

2. End date Mar. 15, 2012

3. Use lots of different fabrics! (we're trying to use up scraps)

4. Post pictures in this thread of your progress

5. Good luck, go, get started!

Please post any other scrap quilt pictures in the Scrap Creations thread.

Views: 2027

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that was fast!

I wouldn't have even considered this if I didn't have pre-cut bins and they hadn't been sorted. 

I will soon be getting the Moda charm pack I won from Bonnie for guessing how many bow tie blocks were in her basket...so I have to do a bow tie quilt with them...count me in! 

Doesn't look like I'll be able to do this one either. I have too many projects started that I want to get done. I really enjoyed the one I did and hope that someday I will be able to do one again....good luck to all of you that are doing this....can't wait to see pictures!

Rush,rush rush,oops.

did not take note of the corners to place my triangles,sewed them on wrong and to make matters worse trimmed them off too.7 squares,not boxy stars just boxes.

Tomorrow is another day.

Char-I will not be able to enter this challenge but I plan to follow everyone who does--Hope everyone has a GREAT time. 

That's funny- I did the same thing last night!! Decided it was time to hang it up for the evening!

I would like to join in also. I will do the Boxy Stars.

Welcome to Scrap Bags Debbie. I'm glad you've decided to join us in the challenge.

I can't wait to see one of those Boxy Stars blocks. Anyone have one finished?

I have my 12 blocks done and am playing around with them Cannot make up my mind as to sashing or not.

Made 12 green,blue,pink and yellow. I of each in a block.Think I will go for a cream sashing and narrow border then make a scrappy border with the leftovers.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service