Quilt With Us

Our new challenge starts today! Those of you who want to make Boxy Stars and those wanting to make Playing with Jacks can both do so. Anyone who would like to make a different Bonnie Hunter quilt can do so as well.

1. Start date Jan. 15, 2012

2. End date Mar. 15, 2012

3. Use lots of different fabrics! (we're trying to use up scraps)

4. Post pictures in this thread of your progress

5. Good luck, go, get started!

Please post any other scrap quilt pictures in the Scrap Creations thread.

Views: 2027

Replies to This Discussion

I missed too as I am still at the sandwich stage with trial stitches on.

i missed as well. we are in the middle of some huge renovations and my sewing is scattered all about. we got the stairs moved which gave us a huge amount in the kitchen, but it will still be months before everything is done and my machine is up and running.

How many finished quilts do we have today?

I don't have the quilting done on my challenge quilt.  I'm glad to have the top finished.  Are there more than 2 or 3 completely finished?

Great job Shelia! I love it!

Love the colors Sheila and the border! Great job!

love the colour sheila! great job!

everyone's quilts are so awesome. Unfortunately I won't be getting mine done in time as I am on vacation away from home. Down on Vancouver Island and loving the spring here even if it is raining a bit. Definately better than winter weather...lol I will finish mine though and then post a photo....just may be a while....lol

You may not have very many finished quilts this time around, Char but all I've seen are beautifully done!!

I was not able to fit one into my schedule, but hopefully I'll complete a Playing with Jacks at a future time!

Sheila-love those colors!

Well done Sheila,that is so pretty,love the border fabric too.

I am still working on my quilting. I am doing it by hand and am new to quilting so will be awhile before I am finnished

I'm so glad you joined the challenge Lois. Please be sure to post it when you finish so I may include it in the slideshow.

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service