Quilt With Us

What is your favorite quilt block?

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had a very successful repro group called Mama's Cottons (only 2 fabrics are left from it), but Mama's Cottons 2 is in the works right now.
I, too, love the Dresden Plate pattern.
My favorite quilt block is the LAZY ANGLE. I have a pic of that quilt on this site. The one that show up on this site.
Thanks for sharing, it's always fun to know what quilt blocks other quilters enjoy.
It would have to be a crazy quilt block - the possibilities are endless!
The crazy quilt block is great, like you said, the possibilities are endless! At the moment I am trying my hand at machine embroidery to incorporate into a baby quilt for my first great-grandchild.
Not really a block but I love Flying Geese and usually use them in borders. Just learned from Molly on this community how to make the one seam kind that she learned from Ricky Tims. Also like log cabins and have done many blocks from the paper piecing book- 100 log cabin blocks. And also like many of the very traditional blocks. Looks like I just like them all. Nancy N.
I am at the present time making a queen size quilt for my daughter. I am making it using the saw-tooth star quilt blocks
My favorite block is Sunbonnet Sue....then hearts....
My favorite quilt block.....let's see! I think I would say the cardtrick, I made a quilt with it last fall and just loved it. I gave it to my daughter for Christmas. I don't think she like it because she has it put away somewhere. I want to enter it in our quilt show in the spring of 2010 so at least I know it's safe from little hands. I like the log cabin the second.
I am a lover of string blocks. I have been cutting out nickels and coins lately and have had a lot of scraps leftover. Can hardly wait to make some more string blocks. They make gorgeous quilts.
Whig's Defeat

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2019   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service