Quilt With Us

Show us some of your scrap creations!

Views: 1694

Replies to This Discussion

What is a taggie?
I want to ask "what size or width of ribbon do you use in these little quilts?
Here a recently finished scrappy batik quilt I finished! After, or while making this quilt, I came up with a border idea, then my hubby, the artist, help me refine it a bit & come up with this one! I used scraps from the quilt strips, mostly, to make the border & love how it turned out!
Attachments:
Love that border, excellant job.
Thanks, Edith, my orginal border idea was the batik strips themselves, hubby had the idea to set them off, with a fine black strip inbetween! That really added to it & makes them kind of float, so I went with that idea. Border was alot of work, lol, but not hard, just time consuming, but I do like the end result, so figure was worth it all... Good way to use up scraps too, & tie your border design in with the quilt...
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!! Is the block complicated? I can't figure out how it's done!

And the border is amazing - I like the floating look of it.
Happymrs, I have your quilt as one of my favorites! I really like the border and and everyone knows I love batiks!
Thanks for the compliments, ladies! This wasn't hard to make, just challenging, but my kind of quilt, that's for sure. Love how it turned out, hated to part with it, but found a good home for it, as, while I was making it, found a friend going through chemo, so hurried up & finished it for her. Amazing how that works out sometimes, isn't it!
Wow! I love it. What colors.
Marie
Nancy,
Love the Tesselating Tiles. Good Job........
LadyBug
I love scraps. Seems like I can't throw anything away.
Attachments:
Marie H, I love that quilt. I have it as one of my favorites. How was it made? Would you like to share? Welcome to our group!

RSS

Country Fair

New & Exclusive! Country Fair Collection just $6.96/yard Shop now »

Chambray Tonals

New & Exclusive! Chambray Tonals just $6.96/yard. Shop now »

© 2020   Created by CT Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service